Statements of Faith
1. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
2. We believe in the forgiveness of sin, resurrection of the body and the life everlasting.
3. We believe the agape love of the Lord Jesus Christ is in full operation at GBFIC.
4. We believe in teaching Holiness unto the Lord Jesus Christ. Leviticus 11:44, 1 Peter 1:15-16
5. We believe in teaching Godly stewardship. Malachi 3:8-11, Romans 13:8
6. We believe in teaching Biblical conflict resolution
7. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
8. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, his bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and his personal return in power and glory.
9. We believe in baptism as an outward expression of your belief in the inward spiritual change that happened through your relationship with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Chief Shepherd of GBFIC. GBFIC is led by His most Holy Word and by the present ministry of the Holy Spirit.
11. We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
12. We believe in the Jewishness of Jesus and therefore observe all of the feast that are proclaimed in Leviticus Chapter 23. We also call the Lord Jesus Christ by his Hebrew name of Yeshua.